Betfair – A detailed overview of offers, bonuses and odds
Keeping in mind the glorious two decades that the online gambling business has been in the scene, there have been several milestones when a group of individuals or a single person has created something breakthrough that would shape the future of the betting industry. When Betfair was introduced in 2000, they were considered way ahead of their time with their sportsbook offering. Betfair’s bets have been successful in luring an increasingly large numbers of online bettors. As more and more Nigerian buyers are registering with Betfair, the company is gaining an awesome reputation.
Betfair – How it came into existence
The founders of Betfair are Edward Wray and Andrew Black and it was in 2000 when they took a decision of creating a new way in which the punters could place their bets for their best sports events. Generally, a bookmaker would just be able to set odds for a match but this duo wanted to give in the power of decision making on to the hands of the bettors. Betfair holds a gambling license from the Malta gaming authority and the UK gambling Commission thereby giving permission to the Nigerian players to utilize their big business.
In the year 2010, it was decided to make Betfair public on the London Stock Exchange and this gave the opportunity to bring in considerable amount of capital. Later in 2014, Betfair was one among the few online betting companies to receive a license to function in New Jersey. Later on in 2016, 2nd February, they announced a merger with Paddy Power, another online betting giant in Europe.
The good stuff and bad stuff of betting with Betfair
Having taken into account the usability of their website and customer service, here are the few good stuffs and bad stuffs about Betfair.
- Betting exchange: Though this is nothing but a no-brainer but having given the chance of setting lines to the customers and finding out people who are eager to take the wager is a total game-changer for the sports bettor. Once you use this platform, you’ll remain hooked to it.
- Website UI: Their web development team has strived hard to make sure that their website makes no issue for the punters. You will spend less time aimlessly clicking and more time in placing bets.
- Previous frauds and disaster: Once you Google Betfair, you’ll find several companies that have blacklisted the company for their previous complaints. The ‘Happy Hour’ that they introduced in 2010 had disastrous results which spread like wildfire online. This one-time event made the company earn a bad rep.
Betfair – What do the websites offer?
It has been presently found out that they offer 29 separate sports markets, starting from racing and football to e-sports. Betfair’s bets also serve punters with varied interests as they are one among the bookmakers in the industry that offer so much to even the Nigerian players. Tennis, basketball, jumping, ice hockey, volleyball and handball are few of the sports markets that are available on Betfair.
Moreover, they offer the best odds on all the promotions and races that they offer. For instance, if a punter bets on a horse at an early lower price and later on wins with higher odds, they will pay the punter with the higher price.
Betfair mobile apps and websites – Are they user-friendly
Though their website is packed with several details, yet it is extremely easy-to-use with a smart UI design which makes navigation simple and easy. Likewise, their mobile app is also available both for Android and iOS users ensuring that the punters can bet from their mobile devices. An increased number of Nigerian buyers are betting through their mobile devices.
Betfair also offers sports betting coverage
Apart from the array of sports markets, Betfair provides immense depth as customers can also watch the most renowned events and matches in the sports calendar. From the Champions League to the English Premier League to the Wimbledon and Cheltenham festival, there are several reasons to choose Betfair.
The welcome Bonus of Betfair
Considering the casino players, they are allowed to choose from 2 different bonuses against their initial deposit:
- 100% to a maximum of $100 which can be used on all casino games
- 200% to a maximum of $400 for playing only on slots
Deposit and withdrawals of payments
Betfair doesn’t have live betting shops to help in payments processing and hence they rely totally on online transactions. Few deposit options are through ClickandBuy, Check by mail, Delta, Maestro, Neteller, PayPal, Western Union and Bank Transfer Express among few others.
On the other hand, their withdrawal options are Check, Neteller, PayPal, Visa, Visa Electron, Bank Transfer and Skrill.
Can you rely on the security of Betfair?
A publicly renowned and a world class company like Betfair makes sure that their clients are taken proper care of. The casino offers you every possible way to get in touch with them. They have an FAQ section which can handle the minor questions and you can also communicate through Email, Live Chat, Telephone, Facebook Message and Twitter.
Benefits of playing with Betfair
- Once you register, you can benefit from the welcome bonus
- They offer a wide array of sports betting markets
- Betfair has quickly built a positive reaction due to their reliability
- Their website and mobile app can be downloaded free of cost
- They have an efficient customer care service
Now that you get an all-encompassed review of Betfair, what are you waiting for? Start betting with them to reap all the above listed benefits.