Suspending Keke NAPEP (Tricycles) Operations Retrogressive, Mischievous and Unacceptable – Jones La Nibetle
How is organising a peaceful protest to make known grievances “taking laws into their hands”?
1. How many people did the keke napep people kill?
2. How many houses did they burn down?
3. How many cars were vandalised?
Let me remind the so-called rescue administration:
1. Villages in Rukuba, Bassa, B/Ladi, Bokkos have been razed down
2. Countless lives including that of unborn infants and pregnant women have been lost
3. Multi-billion naira farmlands have been destroyed…. all by people who our rescue pilot has defended passionately over time, and even patronised them.
When the Plateau people clamoured for the anti-grazing bill as a reactive measure to forestall future recurrences of the heinous, inhumane and demonic acts that have become acceptable by the very people we voted to rescue us, the celebrated Simon Lalong eloquently spoke against anti-grazing from the corridors of Aso Rock and even created friction and tension between us and our Benue brothers.
But the Governor and his flag waver- Cornelius Shioibial are advertising their miscalculation and wickedness by taking no time to unleash harm, hunger, unemployment and lawlessness on the masses by suspending the only means through which many families survive.
This is retrogressive, unacceptable, mischievous and evil.
I call on all well meaning and loving Plateau citizens people to rise up to the occasion and resist this wrong call. We are the Government!
count | 230